Our Dental Work Transforms Smiles That Our Patients Love
It can seem like dental magic after you have had your smile properly taken care of. Many forms of orthodontic care can transform your smile for a lifetime.
Even adults choose to embrace wearing braces, especially if their teeth began to overlap some with crowding. The purpose of our comprehensive dental services is to perfect your smile, correctly align your teeth and jaws, if needed, so that you gain a more appealing smile. There are many types dental services that offer that “dental magic”.
A beautiful smile is definitely an asset regardless of whether you’re performing for thousands, passing another individual on a sidewalk or even, research suggests, interviewing for a job. Like Michael, however, some of us need a little help creating ours. If something about your teeth or gums is making you self-conscious and preventing you from smiling as broadly as you could be, we have plenty of solutions up our sleeve. If a dislike of pain and discomfort keeps you from the dentist, we practice gentle dentistry and pain management.
There is no reason why you should miss out on a transformed smile and the magic that follows. Wait till you notice that more people are telling you that you look great!
The most Popular Ways to Gain a Magical Smile
Everyone wants a beautiful smile to enjoy; it is definitely a real plus in life regardless of whether you are a singer performing frequently on stage, a CEO who continually speaks on behalf of their company, when meeting a new blind date, or seeking a job. Taking time to master how we present ourselves is important. If smiling makes you self-conscious and prevents you being naturally happy, our Plymouth MN family dental care office can make all the difference.
Consider These Options:
• Brightening Your Smile. Professional teeth whitening procedures performed in our dental office typically surpassed results many attempts from home. While both may noticeably brighten your smile, we will ensure that your results will be the best possible.
• Tooth Bonding. A tooth-colored composite resin may be applied to your tooth or teeth to correct poor tooth structure, such a chipped tooth corner.
• Redesigned Teeth Veneers. We offer our clients the full range of cosmetic and general services that cover anyone, any age in your family. Ask us about Invisalign, damon braces, dentist bridges, polar white teeth whitening procedures, and many other dental treatments. We take great steps to ensure that we meet and surpass the expectations of our dental patients and that the value they gain is second to none.
• Dental Crowns. A dental crown may be the best solution if a tooth has been too compromised due to decay, an ancient or trauma to support a veneer. Modern and natural-looking porcelain crowns are a popular type of dental improvement. A crown encompasses the entire tooth, with both supporting and replacing components of its natural structure. When a large portion of a tooth is lost or compromised due to decay or trauma to support a veneer, capping it with a natural-looking porcelain crown can achieve amazing improvements. A crown covers the entire tooth replacing more of its natural structure than a veneer does.
• Tooth Whitening. Professional dental whitening lets you enjoy the benefits faster than if doing it yourself at home. While either approach can brighten your smile, nothing beats what our dental office has to offer.
• Braces. Our dental work restores personal confidence. Orthodontics may fill the need to gain your perfect smile. If the need for corrections is minimal; another choice is a series of customized, removable clear aligners or “invisible braces.” While often more expensive than fixed braces, how they appear and impact one’s smile during the months of adjustments is an acceptable appearance to some adults. Clear aligners typically require a greater length of time to realign teeth, but are remarkably effective with continued use. With your own personalized dental consultation, you can learn what option is best for you to properly achieve the smile you want.
Modern materials, expert staff, advanced oral surgery procedures, and technologies do make the experience of having orthodontic braces much more pleasant than in the past.
Tooth Bonding. A tooth-colored composite resin may be use to bond to a tooth to replace missing tooth structure, such a chip.
Orthodontic Care That Protects your Children’s Smile
Dental magic transforms smiles in our Plymouth, MN dental office every day.
The best way to have a healthy smile is preventative dental care that protects your gums and the chances of having a compromised tooth from ever happening.
A clinical dental study led by the American Journal of Orthodontics reveals that one out of every three children can improve their oral and general dental health by wearing braces. Braces can help prevent unnecessary orthodontic complications from forming with your child’s teeth, such as crooked, overly crowded teeth, tooth decay and other serious medical problems that often require surgery. Easing your child into braces or corrective alternatives early in life prepares them for an entire adulthood of fewer complications or the chances of needing more pensive procedures later in life.
Are You or Your Children Afraid of the Dentist?
The dental magic doesn’t happen by chance. We can help your children overcome their fears to make it happen!
It isn’t a deep dark secret that many have a fear of a dentist’s drill or even just the preceding injection of anesthetic. I’m sure there are some horror stories out there, but Smile Design Dentistry we pride ourselves in making the patient as comfortable as possible. Our dentists are very skilled with local anesthetic delivery and we offer varying sedation techniques for those that have a hard time overcoming their fears. Read our tips for overcoming dental anxiety.
Avoiding the dentist can be quite catastrophic! Just take a look at the cost of dental implants that may surface when oral health issues are left till later. Infections can be life threatening and the longer you put treatment off, the more painful the symptoms become Dr. Jensen explains, “What patients don’t realize is that putting dental treatment off has huge financial ramifications, in addition to pain and dangerous infection. A small filling today can be restored for a few hundred dollars, however, left untreated, restoration could blow up to several thousand dollars within a short period of time.
Early Orthodontics Creates a Life-Long “Magic” Smile
I often warn my patients we are going to end up seeing them regardless, but how long they wait and under what condition is up to them. In my opinion, there shouldn’t be pain associated with dentistry. Every day patients are shocked at how pain-free our injections are, that wearing braces can be painless, and with new stronger anesthetics like Septocaine and other advanced techniques, we should be able to deliver dental care pain-free.
The best way to avoid dental problems and unnecessary expense is to get regular cleanings, follow the recommendations made by your provider, keep your appointments for treatment, get orthodontic care when it is first needed, and never ignore tooth pain. The doctors at Smile Design Dentistry care about you and will do everything possible to make sure your experience is pleasant! Feel free to call our office if you have any questions or are due for a cleaning and exam. View before and after orthodontic care images from several of our satisfied clients.
We are here to you and your entire family keep smiling! And we take great care that all of our patients are assured of a safe dental experience.
Testimonial of a New Magical Smile
“Dr. Jensen and his staff were extremely professional and very easy to work with. They handled all of my concerns, and I am thrilled with the results.” – Clara Sponitz
So if you’re not completely pleased with your smile — or if you feel it doesn’t show the person you “want to be” — why not talk to us about a smile makeover?
If you have any questions, feel free to call our friendly staff at Smile Design Dentistry in Plymouth, MN. 763-537-1238