Smile Design Dentistry: Plymouth MN Dental Services
Smile Design Dentistry is a family dental practice where we emphasize long-lasting relationships coupled with elegantly delivered dental care. We want every person who steps into our office to experience the difference that being part of a true family practice can provide, but with the ease of having all your dental needs addressed in one place. You will quickly find that it is not a corporate environment. So no matter if you are a youngster taking your first “ride” in a dental chair or looking to rejuvenate the smile you have always wanted, we are confident you will love your choice to become part of our dental family.
You have visited our website and are curious about what makes us different. Please allow us a moment to tell you what a few of the benefits are to you:
Plymouth, MN Dental Professionals
- We are conveniently located 1 mile west of Hwy 494 and Hwy 55 in the City Center of Plymouth.
- We have a thousand testimonials from your neighbors and friends boasting about our exceptional care.
- We are a highly sophisticated, fully digital office using only digital X-rays, intra-oral cameras, electronic charting and lasers.
- We use only tooth-colored fillings [no silver teeth for you].
- We have created several thousand new smiles for our patients with whitening, orthodontics, veneers, gum reshaping and bonding.
- Our doctors have repeatedly been recognized for their high levels of excellence, education and dedication to advanced dental care.
- We offer comprehensive care and a wide range of services so your can receive most of your care in our one location. Some of our services include:
- Working with the top cosmetic dental labs in the world assures you that your new smile will be both natural and breathtaking.
Share your experience
Why our patients love us:
“I’ve been a patient for 2 years, My kids cannot wait for their appointments because they love everyone at the office so much. I had a great experience with my fillings with Dr. Brett and Jen. I am looking forward to continue my cosmetic treatment!” – Thyra Jagger
“I have patronized Smile Design since the late 1970’s. Our family members continue to visit the business. I am always impressed by the friendly staff and the up to date procedures used in the practice.” – Steven Maas
“I highly recommend Smile Design Dentistry! From the moment you walk into this clinic, you feel completely taken care of. The staff is so friendly and nurturing. The dentists really care about their patients and explain what they are doing every step of the way. I have been to numerous dental offices, and this one is miles above the rest in every way. I really appreciate all that they have done for me to get my SMILE back in good shape! Thank you so much — see you in 6 months!!! – Jodi Fidler
“I am really grateful for my Smile Design. My oral hygienist, Sue, puts in the extra effort to build a relationship and treat you as an individual. She is very patient and does a great job. Either dentist greets me enthusiastically every time and takes the time to explain anything needed. I also appreciate that if extra dental work is required they do not cast judgment but rather approach it as helping you find the best solution. I am treated as a human, and don’t have to feel ashamed if the appointment is less than perfect. I leave feeling grateful for a team of people helping my keep my teeth clean, beautiful, and healthy.” – Julie C.